Why do research?
Research is expensive and time consuming. However, the sensory training has made such a difference in people’s lives it was vital to get some independent evidence of the results. The results from the research were spectacular. Even more interesting was that they connect with documented perceptions dating back to the 13th century from scientists like John Duns Scotus. There is a lot more to discover!
Key Findings from Research*
87% of research participants gained a stronger clearer sense of self
93% of participants described positive shifts in well-being in the area of work (both tasks and place of work) including:
- Greater contentment in their current work situation
- Developed better work skills
- Developed greater confidence at work
- Developed a greater sense of direction
- Experienced an improvement in work relationships
- Improvement in work-life balance
80% participants believed the program had a positive impact in the area of family including well-being
87% of participants believed the program had a positive impact in the area of friends including well-being
27% of participants experienced an improvement in mood or lifting of depression
93% of participants described 9+ positive shifts in well-being
93% of participants said they would recommend the program
87% believed it would continue to have a positive impact in the future
1. Facilitating Internal Motivation: Impacts of the Life Code Matrix Model on Working Life. Dr Kathryn Owler, Research Associate, AUT University, Auckland, New Zealand.
The current issue and full text archive of this journal is available at:
2. Exploring the role of Life Code Matrix™ in accessing individual strengths and improving personal relationships. Co-written by Dr Kathryn Owler, Research Associate, AUT University, Auckland, New Zealand & Cilla Sturt, Innovation Partners Ltd.
The full text is available here: The ‘senses’ know best.
Published in the New Zealand Journal of Counselling Current Vol 37 (2) 2017.